Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Dublin City
An assistant restaurant manager job is available in Dublin. Our client is looking for an assistant restaurant manager who is accustomed to working in a busy city centre restaurant. The ideal candidate must have experience in a busy outlet, with responsibilities for both the service and financial side of the business. They must also be very strong on customer service.
Requirements of this assistant restaurant manager job Dublin
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy service environment
- Good strong communicator with the ability to give instructions under pressure
- Comfortable creating, designing and costing menus.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and ensure a fast and efficient service
Responsibilities of this assistant restaurant manager job Dublin
- Hiring, Inducting and Training of all Staff
- Ensuring the Team maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ensuring a high quality of service is maintained at all times and that service runs efficiently on a consistent basis
- Compiling weekly reports for senior Management as required
- Creating and achieving team targets in line with the Company’s goals and objectives
- To ensure that the restaurant operates within budget as set out by senior management
- Ensuring a smooth service during busy periods
If you would lie to apply for this assistant restaurant manager job in Dublin, please clink on the link below and send in a copy of your CV. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.