Assistant Staff Officer HR
Assistant Staff Officer
Excel Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Staff Officer for a HR Department in Dublin City to complete a short to medium term contract. This is a grade 4 position and would suit someone with previous experience in a busy Human Resources department.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Staff Officer
- Management of the entire recruitment process
- Advertising jobs, shortlisting applications and organising interviews
- Participating on interview panels if required
- Follow up administration on all new starter paperwork.
- Up-dating HR database and Payroll with starters, leaver information and salary changes
- Dealing with leave requests to include statutory leave e.g maternity, paternity, parental leave etc.
- Carry out exit interviews
- Dealing with queries and assisting with general ad-hoc HR support and projects where needed
- Maintain up-to-date personnel files on all staff
- Ensure clock in policy is applied
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are applied fairly and consist+ently and adhered to
- Any other duties as may be required
Requirements of this Assistant Staff Officer
- Relevant 3rd level Qualification and/or CIPD qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of sourcing and attracting and onboarding candidates
- High attention to detail and accuracy with exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to take on new activities and enhance current skillset
- Ability to build internal and external customer/client relations
- Experience maintaining a HRIS system
If you would like to apply for this Assistant Staff Officer position, please send in an up to date CV. If you have any questions in relation to this position, you can contact Laurence directly on 01-871760. All applications are received in the strictest of confidence. For similar positions, please see the Excel Recruitment website.