Assistant Store Manager – Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and processed driven Assistant Store Manager to join our UK multinational fashion and homewares retail client.
Our client, known for offering an ever-changing selection of brand names and designer products to its large customer base is seeking an Assistant Store Manager to take responsibility for a high volume store environment that is constantly changing.
If you are highly processed and KPI driven retailer who is looking to progress their retail career this could be the right job for you!
This retail job may suit an experienced Store Manager / Senior Assistant Manager from a high-volume retail background looking to further their career within an ever-expanding multinational retailer.
The Retail Assistant Manager job responsibilities include:
- To support the Store Manager with all day to day store operational management duties
- Drive operational standards across the floor ensuring excellence
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store KPI’s
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives
- To ensure a Systematic approach in planning and organising all departments within this store
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs
- Manage your P&L and ensure all department participation and margin is in line with store profitability
- Fully engage with a team of 40+ and your support management team daily, weekly and monthly
- Ensure company succession plan is implemented and successful to encourage growth amongst your team
Experience required for the job of Retail Assistant Manager include:
- 3+ years’ experience in grocery, non-food or fashion high volume retail management experience is required
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s
- Experience in managing a large turnover and a high-volume business
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities as you liaise with numerous different managers, staff and departments
- Experience in managing teams of 20+
Package for Retail Assistant Manager
- €45-55k DOE
- Health Care
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided.