Assistant Store Manager – Dublin west
Our client, a successful and well-known multinational non-food retailer is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to drive operational standards within one of their high-profile west Dublin stores.
With over 15 large retail superstores across Ireland, this job requires similar multinational retail management experience in either non-food or volume fashion retailing. Fashion, Non-food & Grocery retail experience is all considered.
You should have excellent commercial acumen, experience in managing high volume retail stores coupled with managing large spaces and a large sales team. This is an established energetic, processed KPI driven retail business.
This is a high-level complex retailer where full business accountability and responsibility is afforded to the management team therefor, we are looking for a retailer with strong leadership skills and with the ability to motivate and drive the sales team.
The Retail Assistant Manager job responsibilities includes the following:
- To support your General Store Manager with all day to day store operational and people management
- Drive operational standards across the floor
- To deliver the retail plan through your team, service and product knowledge
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team through regular training and development
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store KPI’s
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store and that this company culture is met by all staff through coaching, managing and reporting
- Fully engage with a team of 20+ and your support management team daily, weekly and monthly
Experience required for the job of Retail Assistant Manager:
- 2+ years Store Management or similar Assistant Management experience is essential
- Multinational Retail management experience
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s
- Experience in managing a large turnover
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading and coaching teams of 20+
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities as you liaise with numerous different managers, staff and departments
Package for Retail Assistant Manager:
- Base salary: €40-45k DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please update your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.