Assistant Store Manager, Fashion
My client a well-established Irish Retailer of Fashion, Beauty, Gifts, Jewellery and Homewares are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their beautiful tourist destination store in Cobh, Cork.
I am looking for an extremely customer focused manager who comes from a fast paced, high volume retailer.
The candidate will have tons of personality, a real people person who can get the most out of their team.
You must have a business mind with an understanding of Margin, P&L and hitting KPI’s!!
Key Responsibilities for the job of Assistant Manager:
- Support the Management team with all aspects of driving sales and ensuring excellent service is delivered
- Working closely with the Sales Team ensuring all sales KPI’s are being achieved
- Ensure that the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- An understanding of margin and profit and loss
- Carry regular team briefs in order for your team to reach all goals
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your team and your customers
- Ensure excellent retail store standards and Customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI’s and react accordingly
Skills & Experience for the job of Assistant Manager:
- Retail experience – Fashion, Grocery, Beauty, Gifts, Pharmacy
- An understanding of P&L and Margin
- Has worked in a fast-paced high-volume retailer
Salary & Package:
- Basic €28K negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus based on KPI’s
- Gift Card
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.