Retail Assistant Store Manager Galway
We here in Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Manager to join our clients business in Galway in one of their flagship stores that has a large turnover. This is an exceptional retail group who has won numerous awards and was recently voted Irelands best food to go, provider. Our client has 8 large convenience stores based in Ireland and operates their business at the highest level in terms of standards and customer service. There are ample opportunities for progression to senior level and be a major player in this growing group. We are seeking a passionate foodie Manager who has experience in a retail shop environment, looking to step up in their career and join a dynamic brand that always looks to improve the business and develop their managers to senior level. Competitive starting salary and personal development on offer for this job.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 2 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747