Assistant Store Manager Job
An exciting opportunity has come up to join our client, one of Ireland’s fastest-growing retailers as an Assistant Manager in their North Dublin Store. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a large, well-known brand to develop their retail career further.
This Assistant Manager job comes with ample opportunities to progress as our client plan on opening new stores across Dublin and Ireland over the next coming years. There is also an impressive salary package on offer.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Store Manager:
- Assistant the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store
- Working towards KPIs & targets (e.g. margin)
- Adhering to HACCP and Food Safety Regulations
- Ordering stock and managing waste
- Keyholding responsibilities
Requirements for this Assistant Store Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to successfully motivate and lead a team of staff
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
If you are interested in this Assistant Store Manager job in North Dublin then please apply via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.