Assistant Supermarket Manager Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Retail Manager for our client in Dublin. Our client is a highly successful, large supermarket chain with multiple stores across Ireland. This is a highly progressive role and would give the successful candidate the opportunity to further their career with a strong retail brand.
The Assistant Supermarket Manager will need to be a dynamic individual with excellent leadership skills and prior management experience in a grocery retail environment.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Store Manager:
- Achieving sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- Achieving a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Manager.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Being aware and implementing all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiency in operation i.e. Reports/ scanning info etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Who you are:
- You will have previous experience in retail management
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job in Dublin or any other Retail job opportunities on The Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss any potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.