B2B Inside Sales Agent
My client,one of Irelands largest suppliers of fuel are looking for a Commercial Fuel Sales Agent to join their team in Bray.
The agent will be responsible for selling Commercial Fuels to new and existing business customers throughout Ireland, whilst also working with the operations team in ensuring customers receive a first class on time delivery service.
Key Responsibilities for the job of B2B Inside Sales Agent
- Managing and retaining existing customers
- Prospecting new business through telephone and email
- Prospecting lapsed customers
- Achieving monthly targets – volume, margin, new business and outbound calls
- Ensuring first class customer service
- Participating in corporate events
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Taking ownership of customer queries
- Liaising with other departments including operations and credit control
- Completing/Assisting with Request for Pricing (RFP’s) and Prequalification Questionnaires (PQQ’s)
Skills & Experience for the job of B2B Inside Sales Agent
- 2 years B2B sales experience ideally in a call centre
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Works well in a call centre environment and on own initiative
- €25K Basic
- €5K+ Commission
- Mobile Phone
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.