Back of House Manager- Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Back of House Manager for our high-profile client in North Dublin. Our client is a worldwide known brand who are launching their first store in North Dublin this year. The Back of House Manager will lead the food production process and ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and assist with the launch of their flagship Irish store. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary package and excellent progression opportunities.
The right candidate for this Back of House Manager role ideally comes from a strong Food and Beverage, Retail or Hospitality background with a passion for food and experience leading a team.
Your role and responsibilities as the Back of House Manager:
- Building and developing a strong team through recruitment, training, coaching and development
- Delivering high product quality
- Ensuring that food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Adhering to all Health and Safety and Food Safety procedures and processes
- Achieving profit and gross margin targets while also controlling costs and adhering to budgets
Who you are:
- Previous management experience, preferably managing teams of 10-20
- Enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about food
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
If you are interested in this Back of House Manager role or any other Job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle on 01 8148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.
All applications are handled with the strictest confidence