Excel Recruitment is seeking a dedicated Baker to join a growing Irish artisan producer based in Dublin 24
The company produces a range of handmade pizza bases for the luxury retail market. The role will involve supporting the Head and Senior Baker and eventually to be able to oversee production in their absence. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring baker to learn from a talented team already in place. Some experience is desirable, but we are looking for the right person who genuinely wants to learn and develop a career as a baker.
Key responsibilities of this Baker job include:
- Leading a production team in the absence of the Head and Senior Baker
- Weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare dough
- Quality control and ensuring food safety standards are adhered to across production lines
What you need to be considered for this Baker job:
- A genuine interest in baking and its processes
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Access to your own car as the shift starts at 2am
- Availability for a Monday to Friday full time schedule
What’s on offer? Competitive salary, the opportunity to grow and develop a career in baking, Monday to Friday schedule
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.