Bar Tenders needed in all locations of Dublin
We are looking for an experienced full and part time Bartenders to join our team of professionals. Currently, we are working alongside some of Ireland’s top hospitality, Event and Sports groups and are looking for the right candidates to join our team.
Requirements of these Bar Tenders Jobs Dublin:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working as bar tender in Ireland
- Carry out the job functions with integrity, knowledge and efficiency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English
- Manual Handling and HACCP training would be an advantage
- Must be flexible
- Able to work weekend shifts
- Ability to change a keg
- Cash handling
Responsibilities of these Bar Tenders Jobs
- Maintain a calm demeanour in this fast-paced environment
- Take orders from the customers
- Create a positive and efficient environment
- To maintain safe and healthy work environment
- Keep the work area clean at all times
Benefits of these Bar Tenders jobs:
- Starting hourly rates from €10.50 to €13.00 per hour.
- Weekly Wages.
- Holiday pay.
- City centre locations with great transport links.
If you are interested in the Bar Tenders Jobs in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Gerard Griffin on 01 871 76 76 or
email your CV All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.