Bathroom Showroom Manager – Dublin Tallaght
Our client a leading distributor for a well known Bathroom Brand is seeking to recruit a Showroom Manager / executive to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Showroom Advisor/ Manager with experience in selling Kitchens, Bathrooms or Appliances.
This is a new state of the art showroom based out of Tallaght Dublin which is open to both the public and trade customers to view the entire collection. Here all customers will receive excellent advice on all Bathrooms products and information on where their nearest stockist retailer is.
Full time or Part time Job opportunities available
Key Responsibilities and skills for the job of Showroom Manager
- Meet and greet all visitors to the showroom.
- Demonstrate and explain all products to customers with ease
- Prepare quotes for customers who visit showroom.
- Influence visitors on bathroom products through their preferred retailer.
- Follow up with customers following showroom visits ensuring all queries are answered
- Manage showroom visitor diary.
- Ensure the Showroom is merchandised to the highest of standards
- Raise the profile and awareness of showroom by working with the marketing function.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Achieve showroom KPI targets, Customer visits, follow up, leads
- Develop, lead and host events and launches in the showroom.
Skills and Requirements for the job of Showroom Manager
- 2-3 years Retail Showroom Management / Advisory experience
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Engaging and outgoing personality.
- Ability to influence and convince customers
- Must be comfortable with computer systems particularly Microsoft Office.
- Be flexible and adaptable in approach to work, tenacious, hardworking and reliable.
- Possess an interest in home design and interiors.
€35k or pro rata for a job sharing position
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please contact Aislinn through the link provided with your current c.v