Bathroom Showroom Sales – Dublin South
Our client, one of the most Iconic and well-known trade retailers specialising in Plumbing, Heating and Bathrooms is seeking to recruit a Showroom Sales executive to join their team.
This is a new state of the art bathroom showroom based out of Dublin South / City
This role does not require Bathroom or Plumbing sales experience – The ideal candidate will have exceptional sales experience coupled with an energetic approach to business development for the showroom and an eye for detail and interiors.
Experience in Consultative and an interest in home interiors
Excellent Trading hours.
Key Responsibilities and skills for the job of Showroom Sales Exec
- Meet and greet all visitors to the showroom.
- Demonstrate and explain all products to customers with ease
- Prepare quotes for customers who visit the showroom.
- Influence visitors on bathroom products and offer guidance with the support from the experts
- Ensure the Showroom is merchandised to the highest of standards
- Raise the profile and awareness of showroom by working with the marketing function
- Identify new business opportunities around the area – Residential, commercial and related professionals
- Achieve showroom KPI targets, Customer visits, follow up, leads, Sales
- Develop, lead and host events and launches in the showroom
Skills and Requirements for the job of Showroom Sales Exec
- 2-3 years Retail Showroom Management / Retail Consultative experience
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Ability to influence and convince customers
- Must be comfortable with computer systems particularly Microsoft Office.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work, tenacious, hardworking and reliable.
- Possess an interest in home design and interiors.
- Strong sales experience
Great working hours
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please contact Aislinn through the link provided with your current c.v