Beauty Therapist – Pharmacy, Santry
This is an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Beauty Therapist to join one of Ireland’s largest pharmacy retail chains. This role is based in Santry, north Dublin.
You will report directly to the Pharmacy Manager and be an enthusiastic, customer driven Beauty Therapist.
This is a 40 hour permanent contract – flexible hours required.
A qualification in Beauty Therapy is required for this role.
Responsibilities of this Beauty Therapist job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the Merlin till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this Beauty Therapist job include:
- Qualification in Beauty Therapy/ Cosmetics is required
- Cosmetics and pharmacy experience advantageous
- Previous retail experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10-€12.50 per hour DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided or contact her on 086 8073544/ 01 8148704 for a chat.