Booking/Customer Service Agent, Sandyford
My client a unique Fun Leisure Business are looking for a candidate to take phone bookings and queries for 5 of their locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun and energetic environment. Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30.
Ideally, I am looking for someone with call centre experience who can deal efficiently with a large volume of inbounds and handle any customer queries and complaints in a professional manner.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Booking/Customer Service Agent, Sandyford
- Processing classes, party and event bookings for 5 locations
- Dealing with any cancellations or queries
- Managing customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with the centre managers
- Small amount of admin duties
Skills & Experience for the job of Booking/Customer Service Agent, Sandyford
- 1-year minimum customer service role
- Bubbly and energetic with a can-do attitude
- Confident in dealing with complaints
- Excellent communicator
- An interest in sport or leisure an advantage
- €24K-€26K depending on experience
- Free parking
- Great working conditions and lively environment
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.