Brexit Programme Manager job, north Dublin
As Brexit Programme Manager, you will work closely with the Group Head of Brexit Strategy and Planning, and report directly to the Trading Director.
The purpose of this role is to identify risk and devise strategies to minimise the impact of Brexit on the company. You will work cross functionally (Supply Chain, Trading, Sales etc.) within the business, as well as external liaison with the company’s supply base and customers.
The Brexit Programme Manager will ensure that workstreams, strategies and action planning fully meet the needs of the business.
You will oversee the delivery of all Brexit workstreams and co-ordinate all KPIS’s and reporting, which contribute to the development of Brexit plans and risk mitigation.
Some travel may be required nationally and to Northern Ireland.
This is initially for a 7-month contract but may lead to a permanent position.
- Ensure workstreams are clearly defined
- Measure and report Brexit programme performance and progress
- Manage the programme budget
- Mitigate new operational costs
- Ensure clear ownership of suppliers is in place with engagement tracking and progress monitored
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Implementation of required Brexit management processes and structures
You will have:
- Business-focused 3rd level degree (Project Management qualification ideally)
- Proven ability to engage with key holders and work cross divisionally
- Experience delivering larger complex programmes
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and think at both strategic and practical planning levels
Salary: €75-80k DOE pro rata
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.