Business Developer, Pharmacy
My client a leading wholesaler to pharmacies are looking for an experienced Business Developer to drive sales across Leinster for their front of house range of health and beauty products.
The successful candidate will manage existing pharmacies, introduce new products and identify ways to increase sales as well as bringing in new retailers.
Responsibilities of Business Developer, Pharmacy
- Manage relationships with existing accounts and introduce new products
- Look for opportunities to bring in new retailers
- Deliver sales and margin targets
- Continually review range, planograms and product distribution
- Analyse your customers sales reports and act accordingly
- Know your competitors
Skills & Experience for Business Developer, Pharmacy
- Sales experience within retail, preferably pharmacy
- A track record of exceeding sales targets
- Good negotiation and selling skills
- Good computer skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- €40K-€45K negotiable for the right candidate
- 21 holidays with yearly increase
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.