Business Development Manager, Retail Services
My client is a Global market leader in Tax Free Shopping and a range of other Retail Services such as Currency Conversion and Market intelligence.
They are looking for a Business Developer with strong experience in Retail and Payment Services.
This involves National travel but the ideal candidate will be easily commutable to their new offices due to open in Swords, Dublin.
You will secure business meetings with key contacts and decision makers, promoting a value proposition, handing objections, negotiating and most importantly closing the deal!
Key Responsibilities for the job of Business Development Manager, Retail Services
- Maximises revenue growth through business development
- Liaise at high level with Government Authorities to include local tax-free policies
- Work with the technology team to create, deliver and roll out POS or PSP developments
- Create relationships with influential partners to enhance our presence in the market
- Design/negotiate commercial agreements with the bank acquirers and payments partners
- Developing and promoting of innovative and relevant value propositions
- Achieve new business targets in line with budget
- Account contract negotiations and RFI/ RFP tenders
- Use the CRM system to capture opportunities, plan, record and report activity
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place in accordance with regulatory standards
Skills & Experience for the job of Business Development Manager, Retail Services
- 3-5 years of experience in business development ideally within Retail Services, Acquiring or Payment Services.
- Proven new business Hunter who can demonstrate winning new business in retail accounts
- Ability to interact with business customers at a senior and strategic level
- Extensive knowledge of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- €40-€45K depending on experience
- Car, Phone, Pension, Health, Gym Membership
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.