Business Development Executive
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join our retail client’s team.
Our client is a well-known, market- leading pharmacy retail brand. They are expanding quickly and are looking for great people to be key parts in this exciting growth and development. Due to their commercial success, they are seeking an experienced and dynamic Business Development Executive to grow their business further.
Working cross functionally and as part of a driven and professional sales team, the successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for building stable, sustainable relationships with customers, developing and growing sales and profit as well as managing existing accounts in their area and developing the support services required by our client’s customers.
As Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering and exceeding sales and margins targets
- Developing new sales leads, managing existing accounts
- Seeking out, identifying and engaging future development opportunities
- Championing the business’ marketing offering and cementing it’s standing as best in class in the market
- Build strong and sustainable customer relationships
- Constantly review and adapt the sales strategy and approach to ensure targets are hit
The ideal applicant for this Business Development Executive will have:
- Minimum 5+ years as Business Development Executive within pharmacy/ retail/ FMCG
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Be innovative, energetic and enthusiastic
- A natural communicator with strong
- Demonstrates excellent planning & organisation skills
- Full clean driving licence as travel will be an essential part of the role
This is a nationwide role. Salary is 45-48K
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in this Business Development Executive job, please apply below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, who is looking after the recruitment of this role. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.