Business Development Manager Job Dublin
We have a superb opportunity for a Business Development Manager with excellent proactive sales experience, along with an ability to drive revenue and achieve targets. This Business Development Manager Job is a proactive sales role, involves travel and will give you the opportunity to work alongside one of the best Sales Managers in Hospitality. This role would suit a Sales Executive who would has the confidence in their own ability to become a high achiever both personally and professionally and take on their first Management position. Experience in the Hospitality Industry is preferred but not essential as personality, drive, determination and a proven track record in sales will be prioritised.
Responsibilities of this Business Development Manager Job Dublin:
- Responsible for the development of new Corporate, Group and Agency Sales and
- Developing Conference and Banqueting Sales
- Assisting the Group Sales and Marketing Manager when required
- Responsible for creating sales pipeline
- Responsible for sales process from lead through to account creation
- Pitching to local and national businesses through networking events
- Upselling to local and national societies, clubs and tourism bodies.
- Attending all agreed events with a view to Business Development as needed
- Building up a relationships to ensure the Business is well represented at all times
- Assisting the Sales team in meeting all deadlines and targets
- Travel to the UK may be a requirement of the role
Requirements of this Business Development Manager Job Dublin:
- 3 Years’ Experience working in a similar position
- A Hunger for Sales
- Previous history in achieving Targets
- Proven Account Manager
- Good knowledge of the Tourism Industry, both in Ireland and abroad.
- Experience in Sales and Negotiation
If you would like to apply for this Business Development Manager Job in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit the Excel Recruitment Website for similar live jobs.