Business Development Manager, Retail
Our client a unique Irish Retailer, based in Dublin City is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
This is very successful business attracting international visitors from all over the world. They specialise in beautiful gifts, branded merchandise and collaborations with a number of award-winning Irish designers.
As well as their own store, their products are sold in other retail outlets and the Business Developer will be responsible for this both nationally and internationally.
The successful candidate will identify new business opportunities both here and abroad and build relationships to form new collaborations.
I am looking for someone experienced in Account Management, Project Management, Managing Distributors, Wholesalers & Retailers, Industry Knowledge, Negotiation and Closing Deals.
Responsibilities for the role of Business Development Manager:
- Deliver the sales plan working with defined KPI’s
- Identify new business opportunities nationally and internationally
- Know the customer and tailor the product offerings
- Negotiate and close business deals
- Work in conjunction with marketing
- Manage budgets
- Attend events and trade shows
- Monitor market trends
- Manage the distributors and wholesalers
Skills & Experience for the role of Business Development Manager:
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- A proven ability to manage/influence through negotiation and consensus building
- Capable of building relationships domestically and internationally
- Strong financial skills and adept at owning and managing budgets
- A proven ability to manage brand reputation
- A proven ability to monitor market trends and to oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered
- A relevant business qualification at degree level or above
Salary & Package
- €70K-€80K depending on experience
- 15% Bonus
- 25 Days Holidays
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.