Business Development Manager
My client supply products for the healthcare and food service sectors in the areas of food and beverage packaging, paper hygiene, chemicals, janitorial equipment, retail products and sustainable solutions.
They are looking for a Business Developer Dublin to manage large healthcare accounts at head office level, liaising with their sites, developing business and dealing with queries.
Reporting to the Sales Director, I am looking for someone who has experience with healthcare customers.
Responsibilities for the role of Business Development Manager
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts
- Deliver and exceed sales, profit and margin targets
- Maintain pricing agreements
- Consistently review customers buying trends and look for areas to increase sales
- Work with the suppliers, purchasing and operations
- Introduce new products and promotions
- Monitor competitor activity
- Manage credit control and administration
Skills & Experience for the role of Business Development Manager
- Healthcare experience an advantage
- Fluent English
- Results and target driven
- A real people person and good at building and maintaining relationships
Salary & Package
- €40K-€50K negotiable for the right candidate
- Company vehicle
- Discount Health
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.