Butcher (All Levels)
An opportunity is available for a Butcher to join one of Irelands leading supermarket groups. Our client, a successful supermarket in Cork, is seeking butchers of all levels to join their highly qualified and experienced team.
The Job of Butcher:
- To ensure Customer Service and store standards across the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety and Food Safety standards are maintained and strictly adhered to.
- To help maximise sales with excellent Product knowledge of all products.
- To provide quality food products to all customers.
The Requirements of Butcher:
- Full butchery skills including boning and breaking of carcasses.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.