An opportunity is available for a Butcher to join a successful supermarket store based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for a fully qualified butcher looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
Requirements of the Butcher Job
- 6 Months minimum retail butcher experience.
- Experience regarding cutting, boning etc. for qualified butchers
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained understanding the importance of regulations which are set.
- Passionate about quality fresh food.
- Must enjoy working in a customer focused environment.
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are of a high standard and compliant.
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Following the set procedures of ordering stock, stock control and waste control.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Andrew on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.