Butcher Job Kilkenny
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have a wonderful opportunity for a Butcher to join Ireland’s leading grocery retail group. Our client is well known for its fresh food offerings.
This Butcher job is ideal for you if you have a background in retail butchery and enjoy providing excellent customer service. Our client offers a wonderful package as well as opportunities to progress within the business.
This Butcher Job comes with a salary between €30-35k DOE.
Key responsibilities of this Butcher Job:
- Boning, cutting and trimming meat
- Adhering to food safety legislation and maintaining excellent HACCP standards
- Providing excellent customer service by giving cooking and food preparation advice
- Ensuring excellent merchandising standards
- Carrying out stock and waste management
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set by senior management
The requirements for this Butcher Job:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced retail butchery environment
- Excellent knowledge of food safety legislation and HACCP
- Experience in working towards KPIs and targets such as waste
- A genuine passion for food
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher Job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.