Butcher Job Limerick
Experienced Butchers are needed for our client’s modern Butcher Shop in Limerick. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced butcher to develop their skill set more. Our client is a multi-award-winning Butchers that are renowned for offering the best quality meats at affordable prices.
They provide top quality meat to the hospitality industry, as well as their customers in their stores.
This job is perfect for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy providing excellent customer service.
This Butcher job offers a good work-life balance, with minimised retail hours on weekends. Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities as a Butcher:
- Boning, cutting and trimming meat
- Preparing meat for customers
- Ensuring all Food Safety and HACCP regulations are adhered to
- Providing customers with excellent customer service through recipe and cooking instructions
Requirements for this Butcher Job:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Butcher
- Fully Food Safety and HACCP trained
- A genuine passion for excellent quality food
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher Job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Claire on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.