This Butcher Manager job comes with an excellent salary (depending on experience) You will be working for a well-known business with great work-life balance and progression opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Butcher Manager:
- Preparing a range of fresh fish/ seafood products/ meat range
- Maintaining high merchandising standards on the counter
- Retaining high Food Safety and HACCP
- Providing excellent customer service
- Reviewing the stock on a regular bases
- Advising customers as to which product to purchase
Requirements for this Butcher Manager:
- You should enjoy working in a fast-paced food retail business
- Knife handling would be a distinct advantage
- Food Safety and HACCP training
- A passion for high-quality fresh food and cooking
- Excellent customer service skills
To apply for this Butcher Manager job in please apply below.
If you are unsure if this is the right job for you please feel free to call Monika on 01-8717625 as I am always happy to chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.