Retail Craft Butcher Shop Manager Job
My client is a well-known craft butcher group in business for over two decades. Due to the continuous growth in the company, they have a job available for a shop manager in their south Dublin store.
Our client has five stores and plans to open more stores in the near future.
You should be a qualified butcher with experience organising and managing a team within a butcher environment ideally a craft Butcher store.
Favourable working hours and freedom to come up with new ideas and drive the sales within the store.
Competitive starting salary on offer DOE
The requirements for this Butcher Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with high standards
- Must have a strong level of man management experience for this job
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working in this type of fast-paced retail butcher environment ideally craft butchery
- Experience managing a team, motivating and conflict resolution
- You must have a good understanding of fresh food margins, managing costs and achieving some type of sales targets
- Successful candidates will be fully qualified in craft butchering
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Butcher Manager Job
- Day to day preparation and organisation of a busy butcher shop
- Ensure quality product and standards
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Making Rotas –
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control
- Ensure the store runs smoothly at all times.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.