Butcher Manager Job Mayo
Are you a Butcher Manager? Are you passionate about your trade and customer service? then we may have the right job for you!
I am now recruiting on behalf of my client a Butcher Manager in the Mayo area. My client is currently expanding their team and operations and they require a passionate butcher manager to join their business. Ideally, you will have at least 3-4 years experience as a Butcher Manager in a customer focused environment.
A rewarding salary of up to 40k plus benefits is on offer for the right candidate for this job!!
The requirements for this Butcher Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deliver the highest department standards
- Must have a strong level of Man Management experience for this job
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working in this type of fast-paced retail butcher environment ideally craft butchery.
- You must come from a commercialised environment, Margins, costs, waste etc.
- Successful candidates will be fully qualified in butchering.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Butcher Manager Job
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are achieved.
- Making Rotas
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control targets are achieved.
- Ensure the store runs smoothly at all times.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747