Butcher Manager job Kilkenny
My client is a household name in the supermarket industry who is recruiting for a Butcher Manager for their highly established store in Co Kilkenny. This is a professional organisation that employs over 15,000 employees across the country. Our client has a busy fresh meat department actively seeking a new manager to run all aspects of this counter. Flexible working hours and a competitive salary on offer.
The requirements for this Butcher Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with high standards
- Must have experience supervising and delegating work to a small team
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working in this type of fast-paced retail butcher environment ideally craft butchery.
- You must have a good understanding of margins, managing costs such as the overheads and labour
- Successful candidates will be fully qualified in craft butchering.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Butcher Manager Job
- Day to day preparation of this large fresh food department ensures quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Making Rotas
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Attending the weekly meeting to discuss your targets for the week
- Ensure the store runs smoothly at all times.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.