Butcher Production Manager Cork
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of my client who is a growing butcher chain in the Greater Cork Region.Our client operates 4 well-established stores, predominately produces large volumes of prepared by butcher pre-pack meats. We are seeking an experienced qualified butcher who works in a similar environment and is responsible for leading a small team in a factory type of environment, responsible for the taken in of orders, preparing the product and dispatch the correct amounts on time and on budget. This is a friendly business with a good reputation that is looking to add a new member of management to their growing team. Great work-life balance and competitive salary DOE.
Responsibilities of the production Manager Job
- Ensuring your department is organised clean and tidy at all times
- Taken in deliveries from shop managers, preparing the product and dispatching the product to be delivered on time.
- Ensuring your section is fully food safety compliant.
- Report directly to the General Manager and business owner
- Organisation and delegating your team to ensure maximum productivity
Skills and experience required for the Retail Fresh Food Manager job
- Fully qualified butcher, experience breaking down carcasses and some boning duties.
- Experience managing staff, organising and delegating,
- Fully HACCP trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and capable of working within a team environment
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747