Buyer – Fashion Accessories, Dublin city centre
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer with our leading fast-fashion client on their Fashion Accessories team. The ideal candidate is currently a Buyer from a similar business with a solid understanding of the market.
The successful buying candidate must have strong negotiation and communication skills, with proven trend knowledge and the ability to show initiative and actively problem solve. A proficiency at building and developing effective relationships with suppliers and stakeholders alike is required.
Responsibilities of this Fashion Accessories Buyer job include:
- Analyse sales performance and take appropriate action
- Reviewing competitor offers and market in general
- Understanding the customer base and develop range to meet demand
- Supporting negotiations and working with supply base to ensure best price and margin is achieved
- Working closely with the Merchandiser to review department performance and develop areas for improvement
- Taking appropriate action in-season on repeats, cancellations and rescheduling of orders
- Interpreting trends and translating into commercial products using trade fairs, WGSN & fashion publications
Requirements for this Fashion Accessories Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 3+ year’s experience Buying your own area
- The ability to work without direction and show initiative
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
- Assisting with the training and development of team members
- The ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Passionate about retail fashion
Salary: DOE with generous benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.