Buyer – Home job, Dublin
Excel Recruitment is seeking a dynamic and passionate Buyer to join our fast fashion client’s Home team.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering well-balanced and customer-focused ranges to fit with your department’s strategy. This is a wonderful opportunity to show strong aspirational trend awareness, and successfully translate these into commercial ranges.
You must already be at Buyer level and have solid experience in multi-product development buying.
Responsibilities of this Home Buyer job:
- Developing and obtaining the right product at the right time to meet customer needs
- Interpreting trends and translating into commercial products through trade fairs, WGSN & fashion publications
- Have a strong sourcing strategy and proven track record in delivering and improving margin requirements in an ever-changing trading environment
- Managing existing supply base and introducing new suppliers where appropriate to ensure a measured range and timely deliveries
- Reviewing sales and increasing profit by being innovative and tactical
- Team management, leadership and development for direct reports
Requirements for this Home Buyer job:
- 3+ year’s experience in a similar Buying position
- Proven track record of achieving required sales and margins
- Domestic and overseas product sourcing
- Knowledge of trends
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Organisational skills and outstanding problem-solving abilities
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits and assistance with relocation if required.
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.