Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced Ladieswear Buyer who has passion for fashion brands and a knowledge of the latest trends, to be a part of our client’s Buying team in Dublin city centre.
Candidates must be Buyers coming from a similar luxury background, be innovative and commercial, who is skilled at sourcing and negotiations. Attending shows and utilising trend information, you will methodically create ranges to fulfil our customers’ expectations.
You will maintain and nurture relationships with existing brands and suppliers, while seeking and developing new innovative ones.
If you have a love for fashion, and come from a reactive fashion buying background – please get in touch to find out more!
Responsibilities of this Buyer Ladieswear job include:
- Cultivate, develop and implement the creative strategy for the Branded womenswear division
- Source new brands and product lines within this strategy using your up-to date knowledge of the market and emerging trends.
- Negotiate the best possible terms for the brand with suppliers i.e. margin, trade discounts, markdowns and concessions.
- Plan and react to seasonal trends and customer demands
Requirements for this Buyer Ladieswear job include:
- An established Ladieswear Buyer with significant experience and proven commercial success
- Third level degree in fashion or buying desirable
- Strong commercial acumen with stellar numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks at once
- IT savvy
Salary: Up to €70k DOE & generous benefits
If you have the necessary experience and attributes for this Buyer Ladieswear job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Sarah Hurley. Alternatively, call 01-8148747 in complete confidence. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.