Our client is looking for an out-going, driven, experienced Menswear buyer with excellent communication and negotiation skills to work within their modern head office in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Fashion & Buying Director, you will develop and implement the strategy for the department in order to meet your customers’ requirements. You must be a confident communicator as this is a high-profile position in premium fashion retail business.
As Buyer for Menswear, you will be responsible for analysing customer’s buying patterns, monitoring sales and predicting future trends. You will be able to build effective relationships with brands and negotiate the best terms for the business.
Responsibilities of this Buyer Menswear job include:
- Cultivate, develop and implement the creative strategy for the menswear division
- Source new brands and product lines within this strategy using your up-to date knowledge of the market and emerging trends.
- Negotiate the best possible terms for the brand with suppliers i.e. margin, trade discounts, markdowns and concessions.
- Plan and react to seasonal trends and customer demands
Requirements for this Buyer Menswear job include:
- An established Buyer for Menswear (or similar background) with significant experience and proven commercial success
- Third level degree in fashion or buying desirable
- Strong commercial acumen with stellar numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks at once
- IT savvy
Salary: Up to €70k DOE & generous benefits
If you have the necessary experience and attributes for this Buyer Menswear job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Sarah Hurley. Alternatively, call 01-8148747 in complete confidence. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.