Buyer – Menswear job Dublin
Due to continued success and expansion, our leading fashion client is looking for an experienced Fashion Buyer to join their Menswear team. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a highly commercial buying office for one of the most thriving fashion retailers in the market.
Reporting to the Buying Controller, you will develop and source on-trend ranges in order to drive sales and improve profitability. You will have a solid understanding of your customer and be able to interpret the latest fashion trends and past performance to achieve required sales and margins.
Responsibilities of this Menswear Buyer job:
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new opportunities
- Interpreting trends and translating into commercial products through trade fairs, WGSN & fashion publications
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
- Constantly reviewing competitor offers and the market in general
- Establishing strong working relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Analyse performance and review current range to ensure that sales, margins and profit are achieved
Requirements for this Menswear Fashion Buyer job:
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced Buying role
- Domestic and overseas product sourcing and development
- Excellent eye for detail
- Effective negotiation techniques and influencing skills
- Ability to expand and build a comprehensive product range
- Strong multi-tasking, organisational and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to be focused and work well under pressure
Package includes DOE, fantastic benefits and assistance with relocation if required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website