Nightwear Buyer job Dublin city centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join our leading fashion retail client on their Nightwear Buying team. You will be responsible for sourcing, developing and buying strategically for the department whilst delivering a balanced range that maximises sales and profit.
It is essential that you are a strong negotiator and have extensive high volume Buying experience within a fast paced, customer head office environment. Our fashion client is looking for a commercial Buyer who have sound knowledge of fashion trends and the market in general.
Responsibilities of this Nightwear Buyer job:
- Understanding trends and interpreting them where relevant
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time to meet customer needs
- Reviewing sales and increasing profit by being innovative and strategic
- Monitoring and analysing competitors and taking proper action
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new sourcing opportunities
Requirements for this Nightwear Buyer job:
- Significant experience in a fast-paced Buying role
- Passion for product
- Speed to market – reacting to new trends as quickly as possible
- Skilled negotiation techniques, organisational and influencing skills
- Ability to expand and build a comprehensive product range
- Developing and implementing departmental and strategy
- Experience in line management, motivating and developing a team
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with other stake holders
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.