Nightwear & Lingerie Buyer job Dublin city centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion retailer on their Buying team. Reporting to the Buying Controller, you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and buying strategically for the department whilst delivering a balanced range that maximises sales and profit.
It is essential that you are a strong negotiator and have extensive high volume Buying experience within a rapidly developing, customer focused environment. We are looking for commercial Buyers who have sound knowledge of fashion trends and the market in general.
Responsibilities of this Lingerie & Nightwear Buyer job:
- Understanding trends and interpreting them
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time to meet customer needs
- Reviewing sales and increasing profit by being innovative and strategic
- Monitoring and analysing competitors and taking proper action
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new sourcing opportunities
Requirements of this Lingerie & Nightwear Buyer job:
- Significant experience in a fast-paced Buying role
- Passion for product
- Speed to market – reacting to new trends as quickly as possible
- Skilled negotiation techniques, organisational and influencing skills
- Ability to expand and build a comprehensive product range
- Developing and implementing departmental and strategy
- Experience in line management, motivating and developing a team
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with other stake holders
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits and assistance with relocation if required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the relevant experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. SB123