Search for your next opportunity
My client, one of Ireland’s largest Hardware and DIY buying groups is seeking an ambitious Buying Administrator to join their team. You will support the Category Team with ongoing commercial administration while gaining experience in a fast-paced buying office. Kildare based.
- Salary: 30-35k doe
- Agile working
- Monday – Friday hours
- Career progression opportunities
Responsibilities of this Buying Administrator role include:
- Creation and upkeep of supplier price files.
- Purchase order entry/amendments and scheduling.
- Ownership of the FOB Delivery Schedule and communicating key dates internally.
- Creation of product offers (Warehouse and Direct) and compilation.
- Manage the member portal – Offers and upkeep of product information.
- Competitor Review of analysis and tracking.
- Distribution and design of member offers and product information.
- Action member and supplier communication on behalf of the buyers.
- Creation of new supplier account forms.
- Resolve on behalf of or elevate supplier and member queries to the relevant buyers.
- Booking and management of the supplier meetings and retention of the meeting notes and actions.
Requirements for this Buying Administrator role include:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
- A familiarity with ProDiver software would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Photoshop would also be beneficial.
- Efficient ability to communicate with different stakeholders in the business.
- Exceptional organisational, planning, and time management skills.
- Experience in a busy, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Office Administrator, Retail Analyst, Buying Administrator, or similar.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.