Buying Assistant – 6-month contract, Portlaoise
Our Irish retail client is seeking a Buying Assistant/Administrator to join their fashion business, initially for a 6-month temporary contract but with the potential of it developing into a permanent job.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and gain experience of working in a busy buying department. Our client’s head office is located in Portlaoise.
Responsibilities of this Buying Assistant job include:
- Completing replenishment orders
- Placing orders
- Compiling sales and stock reports
- Communicating with stores and suppliers
- Special ad-hoc projects
Requirements for this Buying Assistant job include:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- IT literate
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent organisational and ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- Great communicator with strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and enjoys solving problems
Salary: Up to €25k DOE pro rata & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website