Buying Assistant Job, west Dublin
Our client, who offer an exceptional range of services to their customers, is seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Buying Assistant for their head office in west Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of Buying, as Buying Assistant, you will be highly organised with Buying experience and/or come from a similar fast-paced working environment.
Must hold strong administrative and PC skills. Relevant product knowledge is advantageous.
Responsibilities of this Buying Assistant job include:
- Supporting the Buying team
- Reviewing market trends and opportunities
- Monitoring competitors’ offerings and price positioning and taking appropriate action
- Ensuring that all admin is up to date and accurate
- Analysing category performance
- Supporting pricing and margin activities
- Maintaining regular contact with suppliers
- Communicating promotions, price changes and new product information
Requirements for this Buying Assistant job include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn new systems quickly
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to work within a team
- Keen eye for detail
- Can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
Salary: Up to €30k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.