An opportunity is available for a Café Manager to join our Client in their foodie shop based in South Dublin. Our client is a renowned café brand that have been awarded single and triple Gold Star Awards at the Great Taste Awards for a number of their signature dishes. The ideal candidate will have a flair for exceptional quality food and of course, love coffee!
The foodie shop stocks a selection of Irish artisan products, which the brand is well known for. Working closely with the artisan food community has helped our client develop their reputation for distinctive cuisine.
Our Client is looking for a person with management experience with a passion for food.
For this Foodie Manager Job, you must have:
- A true passion for food
- Previous managerial experience is required
- Full HACCP training
- Experience in dealing with targets and KPIs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A vast level of knowledge regarding fresh foods, bakery products, etc.
Responsibilities of the Café Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Working with the team to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Ensuring to keep up to date on all foods in the store, through tastings, etc.
- Ensuring all HACCP standards are met and reports are up to date
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Café Manager job in South Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.