Campus Store Supervisor – maternity leave
Due to internal developments our client now has an exciting opening as Campus Store Supervisor. This is a maternity contract job looking for a responsible candidate to provide daily oversight and management of all areas in the store; tea & coffee station, confectionery, stationary & newspapers. Reporting to the General Manager this is an exciting opportunity with a competitive wage.
Previous experience in retail is necessary for this job as Campus Store Supervisor.
The duties of this Campus Store Supervisor job are:
- To provide staff supervision while ensuring set tasks are completed at the highest standards
- Management and oversight of shop floor and maintenance of housekeeping at a high level
- Ensure customers receive a consistent level of excellent service while communicating and solving any issues with the team
- Maintenance and management of stock while forecasting requirements for the business on a short/long term basis
- Managing cash as per processes and procedures
- Escalating any issues to General Manager and assisting with developments
Requirements for this Campus Store Supervisor job:
- Must have 2 years retail supervisory experience
- Previous food safety experience would be an advantage
- Must have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours Monday – Friday
If you are interested in this Campus Store Supervisor job, or any other job on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Barry Nolan on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.