Cash and Carry Floor Manager
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a well known Food Service provider who is a major player in the food industry. We currently have a senior Floor Manager job available in their West Dublin flagship cash & carry. We are seeking a career professional who is looking to move up in their career and progress. Ideally, you will have an experience managing a large team in a challenging and fast-paced environment such a corporate supermarket store or another food cash & carry environment. Our client is offering a competitive salary, progression, nice working benefits and an excellent work-life balance.
Floor Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with a wider Regional team to develop and implement the growth and profit strategy for the brand across the business.
- Build strong influential relationships with food service and retail customers to understand and meet their needs.
- Consistently deliver excellent service to customers, focusing on maximising profitable sales to the customers and growing the customer’s loyalty to the brand.
- Sales and margin performance versus budget
- Customer profitability
- Customer advocacy score
- Area of Responsibility: Financial Performance
- Ensure that all pricing decisions, which contribute to margin, are managed within policy and are accounted for
- Plan, agree and achieve, branch budgetary performance targets i.e sales, margin costs and profit
- Manage debtors within debtor policy guidelines and agreed to credit terms
- Develop and implement effective cost reduction initiatives to reduce branch operating costs to an agreed minimum effective level
- Maximise branch cash contribution through effective management of stocks, capital expenditure and debtors.
- Sales, profit and margin
- Area of Responsibility: Health and Safety
- Under the 2005 Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act, managers are responsible for their own health, safety and well-being and that of their staff. General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the safety, health and welfare at work of your employees
- Manage and conduct work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health and welfare at work of all employees
- Manage and conduct work activities in such a way as to prevent any improper conduct or behaviour likely to endanger employees
- Implement the safety, health and welfare measures necessary for the protection of employees
Requirements for this job
- 10+ years experience in a senior management position including management of a senior team.
- Experience of managing a large retail/wholesale business is essential.
- Previous exposure to IR negotiations at a senior level
- Understands and is familiar with the grocery retail and/or food service markets.
- A proven track record of delivering commercial results in a fast moving business environment
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747