Cash Office Manager Dublin
Our client, leading supplier of quality bathrooms, tiles and furniture currently seek applications for the position of Cash Office Manager in Dublin. To succeed in this role you will have the ability to multi-task, be able to take initiative and have a highly organised approach to your work. You must be articulate, confident and have high standards of accuracy in the work you produce.
- Ensure all monies are balanced, accounted for and reconciled each day
- Count all cash and ensure it reconciles to the summary cash sheet
- Prepare the cash summary sheet
- Reconcile the daily cash summary sheets to the relevant reports
- All cash, cheques, lodgements to be prepaid on time and cash pick up times with security adhered to
- All lodgements sent to the bank, reconciled with online bank statements and any discrepancies investigated.
- Lodgements total sent to AP on a daily basis
- Cash Office Float Counted Daily
- Cashier discrepancy portal
- reports shorts and overs to Customer Service Manager
The ideal candidate will be experienced in cash office procedures and have the ability to cope under pressure. Good administrative skills. Knowledge of sales and purchase ordering. Knowledge of Sage accounts would be preferable but not essential as full training will be given.
If you would like to find out more about this role please send a copy of your c.v. Alternatively you can contact me on 01 8148747.