Catering Administrator Job Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a daytime catering administrator for a busy Hotel in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will have previous operational and administration experience in a busy food and beverage operation at supervisory or management level. This would suit someone that is looking to move away from shift work in a food and beverage department to a daytime position. The person selected for this catering administrator job will be expected to be fully available from Monday to Friday with no restrictions.
Administration Duties of this catering administrator to include but not limited to:
- Accounts processing for the food, beverage and catering department.
- Filing and records management.
- Provision of monthly Management Information
- Responsible for ordering, storage, requisitioning of all food, beverage and dry goods for the hotel
- Responisible for maintaining the stores area
Operational Duties of this catering administrator to include but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively and plan for the week ahead;
- Organise documentation for weekly activity
- Follow up daily on any outstanding sales enquiries
- Assist Manager with stocktake processes and process monthly onto accounts system for reporting;
- Ensure correct filing and sign off processing for all HACCP paper works and documentation; and
- Process all stock orders and ensure sufficient stocks are held as required in each department.
EPOS Duties to include of this daytime catering administrator but not limited to:
- Responsible for the administration and function of the EPOS system when required
- Update any contracted supplier changes or stock price movements and report on same to the manager;
- Processing of online purchases, delivery dockets and invoices through a computerised system in liaison with Front and back of House teams;
- Administration and management of EPOS system with regards to financial reporting, stock control and the management of customer accounts;
Requirements for daytime catering administrator job Dublin
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a proven track record in working with other people in a co-operative environment.
- Have strong numerical abilities with a focus on accuracy and analysis of data.
- Possess excellent judgement and decision making abilities.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills and ability to operate with precision in pressurised situations and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a busy catering or food and beverage department essential
- Must be meticulous with very strong attention to detail
- EPOS knowledge and previous administration experience is a must for this position
If you would like to apply for this daytime catering administrator job Dublin, please apply with a cover letter and current CV. For more positions like this please see the Excel Recruitment website.