Catering Administrator Job Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a daytime catering administrator for a busy retail client in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will have previous operational and administration experience in a busy food and beverage operation at supervisory or management level. This would suit someone that is looking to move away from shift work in a food and beverage department to a daytime position. .
Administration Duties of this catering administrator to include but not limited to:
- Accounts processing for the food, beverage and catering department.
- Filing and records management.
- Provision of monthly Management Information
- Responsible for ordering, storage, requisitioning of all food, beverage and dry goods for the hotel
- Responisible for maintaining the stores area
Operational Duties of this catering administrator to include but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively and plan for the week ahead;
- Organise documentation for weekly activity
- Follow up daily on any outstanding sales enquiries
- Assist Manager with stocktake processes and process monthly onto accounts system for reporting;
- Ensure correct filing and sign off processing for all HACCP paper works and documentation; and
- Process all stock orders and ensure sufficient stocks are held as required in each department.
EPOS Duties to include of this daytime catering administrator but not limited to:
- Responsible for the administration and function of the EPOS system when required
- Update any contracted supplier changes or stock price movements and report on same to the manager;
- Processing of online purchases, delivery dockets and invoices through a computerised system in liaison with Front and back of House teams;
- Administration and management of EPOS system with regards to financial reporting, stock control and the management of customer accounts;
Requirements for daytime catering administrator job Dublin
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a proven track record in working with other people in a co-operative environment.
- Have strong numerical abilities with a focus on accuracy and analysis of data.
- Possess excellent judgement and decision making abilities.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills and ability to operate with precision in pressurised situations and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a busy catering or food and beverage department essential
- Must be meticulous with very strong attention to detail
- EPOS knowledge and previous administration experience is a must for this position
If you would like to apply for this daytime catering administrator job Dublin, please apply with a cover letter and current CV. For more positions like this please see the Excel Recruitment website.