Catering Assistant Job
Our Client are currently seeking Catering Assistant for ongoing contracts in various locations in Dublin. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading hospitality groups and are seeking successful candidates to join their growing team in some of the best hotels and catering units in Dublin.
The duties of this Catering Assistant job are:
- Taking orders from customers.
- Giving customers a 5 Star experience.
- serving hot and cold meals.
- food preparation and replenishing of food displays.
- Stock control of food items.
- Carrying out temperature checks.
- reporting any problems to the Catering Manager.
- ensuring Health and Safety are met.
The Requirements for this Catering Assistant job are:
- Cashier experience and good standard of numeracy an Advantage but not needed.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and as part of a team
- Excellent Customer Service skills are needed.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
Benefits of these Catering Assistant jobs:
- Free lunch provided.
- Starting hourly rates from €9.55 to €10.55 per hour.
- Paid Weekly.
- Plenty of hours available Day, Evenings and Weekends.
- City centre locations with great transport links.
If you are interested in this Catering Assistant job in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below or contact Gerard Griffin on 01848747 or email All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.