Catering Assistant Jobs in Dundalk, Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to work for our client in Dundalk, Dublin and join our fantastic team of temporary staff.
Our temporary team work on a casual basis in some of the top restaurants, hotels and catering units around Dublin. These Catering Assistant jobs offer excellent flexibility to work around family or other commitments, great pay including paid holidays and the opportunity to be a part of a great team of relief staff.
As Catering Assistant you will be responsible for basic food preparation along with ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of food preparation areas. The ideal applicant for this Catering Assistant job will have strong experience as a Catering Assistant along with the ability to work both as part of a team and your own initiative. You will have a good level of spoken English and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant Job in Dundalk
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve customers
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
Requirements of the Catering Assistant in Dundalk
- Previous experience as a Catering Assistant
- Good level of spoken English
- Ability to work well in a team and solo
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic
If you have the necessary skills and are interested in this Catering Assistant job in Dundalk, please apply below for the attention of Dileta. Please visit the Jobs at Excel website for more jobs like this.