Catering Assistants Jobs in Limerick
Excel Recruitment are seeking looking to recruit experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens for our client base in Limerick with a lot of casual work available all year around.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland and EU; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will have good level of spoken English and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
Catering Assistant Job responsibilities in Limerick:
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve customers
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
If you would like to apply for these Catering Assistant Jobs in Limerick and have the necessary skills and are interested in this Catering Assistant Jobs in Limerick, please apply below for the attention of Dileta. Please visit the Jobs at Excel website for more jobs like this.